Sunday, August 1, 2010

august 1st...365


Current mood:  fabulous
for some reason i woke up this morning and thought about the date. mainly because it was staring me in the face on the fridge but also because i'm remembering back to a conversation i had a few days ago about how much things have changes in one year. it inspired me to go into the archives and i was surprised to find that 365 days ago, i made the decision to start this blog.

i am glad that i did and i'm proud of myself for not giving into the fear of the "what if's" and instead moved through the "am i really doing this" and finally into the "i did it". i think the best part of this journey is that i'm continuing to do it. things are beginning to settle, or at least i hope they are, and i am a better person. i have a more fulfilling life for me and my children. i am getting further and further away from what can only be described as a toxic relationship. i'm closer to my family, i have a clear picture of the friends on whom i can count and i have a life that i can call my own. i'm madly in love with a madman (who is currently looking like a mad scientists with his unruly facial hair). my creativity and passion is alive and appreciated by the people i choose to share it but more importantly by me. i appreciate this madness!!! the list of "pro's" could go on and on but the funny thing is despite the numerous "con's" i could list, none of them outweigh the good stuff. the good stuff is really, really fucking good and worth it. it's just worth it!!!!

life is good today. i will cherish it. i will savor it. and the best part is tomorrow i will wake up and do it all over again. this is my path to travel. mine. happy 365 to me and my randomerants!


from day 1, august, 2009

i know why. i know who. and i'm just trying to put one foot in front of the other and see where it takes me. i'm done being serious. i'm done thinking of what will happen. i don't want to think about it anymore, i just want to move through it. no matter how much it's going to hurt i'll move through it and feel it and submerge myself in it. should be an interesting journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment