Tuesday, August 3, 2010

august 3rd...places everyone - and action!



Current mood:guns blazing
..............
Does anyone remember the videos that surfaced a few years ago showing an ex-wife, or soon to be ex, going ape shit about her husband? I believe she was doing a virtual “video” tour of their home and saying incredibly inappropriate things about him? Something along those lines but I know it became one of those viral things out there. Personally I remember seeing clips here and there and thinking that this woman had gone off the deep end.
See where this is leading folks? If you don’t then I suggest you just stop reading now because I’m about to dive on into that pool with her and go for a little dip.
I HAVE FUCKING HAD IT!!!! This man, no wait, he’s not even a man. He’s a fucking coward. A piece of shit who has wasted my time, hurt his own children with his irrational behavior, thrown away money from both of our families and disrupted the lives of everyone whom he claims to care for just to prove a point. The point being that I’m not worth shit! I have fucking had it with his demeaning tone, his constant attack on my character and judgment not only as a mother but as a person. I have had it with the condescending behavior, with the lack of communication and the utter disrespect and lack of trust. He doesn’t have a shred of common decency. Back the fuck up you son of a bitch!!!
I say these things right now because I’m angry and frustrated and I’m fucking done. I need a place to vent the anger and the frustration and the hate so that I don’t carry it around with me today. No way am I going to let this mother fucker steal one more minute of my life on his complete lack of common decency. Yeah, I'm fucking pissed. The end of the rope has been reached and I am gladly letting go of it and saying “So long mother fucker. I am done with your sorry ass!” Seems harsh but I’m saying these things because I have seen them first hand. Mostly I’m saying these things because they are the honest to god truth about this deplorable excuse for a man. And yes my peeps, I am talking about none other than fucktard.
People always talk about “dead-beat dads” in this country. About fathers, or mothers for that matter, who don’t pay child support, that don’t take care of their own flesh and blood, who leave the other parent stranded with bills to pay, children to raise and yet they give nothing. Hell, there are men out there who go to jail before helping to support their own children. Now don’t get me wrong, these men (and women) are scum. But I will give you one worse.
Take a man who is such a narcissistic bastard that he will punish his own children, whom he claims to care for more than anything in the world, just to prove that their mother isn’t worth shit. He doesn’t want to support them financially yet he wants to have more time with them than he ever did when we all lived under one roof and on top of that he doesn’t want them to have a house where they feel safe and comfortable. He wants the house, he wants the children and yet the one person who brought those children into the world, who cares for them day in and day out, the one who supports them emotionally and spiritually, that person should be working minimum wage and suffering for her sins. Now who wants to have their cake and eat it too? He is willing to sacrifice two perfectly innocent children’s happiness and wellbeing just to make sure that I have to struggle, that I have to be punished. All of it is done so that he can be right. Mostly I believe he does it out of spite. He does it so that I will never forget that I am the one who is untrustworthy, unlovable and unacceptable.
I have news for him. None of that fucking bullshit he’s been feeding me all of these years is true. Yes, I cheated. Boo-fucking-hoo you piece of shit excuse of a husband. Not only am I trustworthy and loveable and accepted but I’m about to throw his ass to the fucking lions. That son of a bitch is about to get the fight of his life because I am ready to fight for my life and for the lives of my kids. For the first time in this entire process and I mean this sincerely, I hold him in no regard. He is worthless to me. He can go hungry. He can struggle. He can live in an uncomfortable apartment with nothing and I won’t feel the slightest remorse. It is gone. All feelings of regret or guilt or hurt are erased.
Tomorrow he will again bring to the table a proposed settlement that will be beneath me. I should preface this by saying that he tried to negotiate with me last week and after 5 hours and nearly $1600 in mediation fees and attorney's fees he was still an unreasonable prick. Yeah, I'm just a wee-bit angry about that waste of a fucking day! He will again come to me with a settlement that is inappropriate, insulting and downright vulgar. He will play the victim and he will claim to be helpless and alone. What he doesn’t realize is that I have no sympathy for a person who cares so little for others and thinks so highly of himself that he puts himself above the law and above what is right.
My value doesn’t come from a checkbook and I’m not in this for the monetary value. My bottom line is about the greater good of my children, of my family, of my future and the future of the kids. But I am sure as hell not going to settle for anything less than I deserve. And if he’s smart and comes to the table with what I have asked then I will take it. I will take it if, and only if, it is what I deserve but this is on my terms and I will not settle for anything less.
Mark my words on this one, I deserve it. I deserve every last penny, every last hour, every last possible demand that I have asked and he knows it. I will not compromise who I am or what I deserve for that piece of shit anymore.
Cut. Print. End of Tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment