Friday, May 7, 2010

may 7th....dear fat girl


Current mood:chunky monkey
Dear Fat Girl,

Hey you....yeah you. I'm pissed off. Yes, you. You know what you've done and I'm pissed off at you. Really pissed.

Oh, you want a reason? I'll give you a reason. In fact I'll give you 213 of them.

You, you selfish little bitch, have taken it upon yourself to abuse and neglect me. You have destroyed my beautiful form, my tender breasts, my lean muscle and my once slender frame. You have single-handedly taken me from a rather healthy size and shape to an obese, abused middle aged woman. So yeah, I'm pissed!

I hate you for it. I hate you. I hate the way you have let yourself go. I hate the fact that you have never been happy with me. You have never shown me the love and attention I deserve. You see, all those years when you thought I was horrible, when you thought I was your enemy, I was instead beautiful. I was able to give you so many things. I gave you energy, I gave you freedom, I gave you sexuality and self confidence. But no. No, it still wasn't enough for you. You had to make me thinner, you had to make me lighter, you had to make me even more beautiful. I was perfect just as I was but you couldn't see it could you? If I didn't know you better, I might question your intellect all together.

You made bad choices when I was beautiful. You denied me nourishment, you beat me, you forced me to purge things that I was enjoying. You overworked my muscles and bones because you couldn't stop at just one bite. You overfilled me and made me feel sluggish and weak. Then you decided to abuse me even more. When you became entangled in a bad relationship, you threw food at me...if you can even call it food. Most of it was processed and laced with sugar and preservatives. I don't even know how much damage you have done in feeding me this shit. Pure shit!

But it wasn't enough to feed me a little bit of junk, oh no. You had to give me crap and you had to do it in copious amounts. You made me gain over 100lbs. in less than 3 years time. Do you know how fucked up that is? Do you? I'm here to tell you, it was brutal on me. I lost the glow from my skin, my hair lost its luster, my feet gained another size and my waist disappeared under layers and layers of pure fat. lumpy, bumpy, engorged breasts. not just a rounded belly but one that is literally heavy to the touch. don't even get me started with your enormous ass and thighs. They barely work anymore. Remember when you could run 5 miles a day? Do you even recall that time?

I gave you that. I gave you those 5 mile runs, I gave you lean muscle, I gave you all the things you ever wanted and you pissed them away. Why? Because you couldn't deal with your own life. You couldn't be trusted with this beautiful form. With this perfectly designed body. God forbid you take care of yourself. And now you ask so much from me. You ask me to help you. You ask me to take you up and down the stairs without pain. You ask me for flexibility. You ask me for comfort and support and all you do is, well, nothing. You do nothing for me in return.

I tell you what. I'll make you a deal. You start treating me with respect, love, tenderness, joy and appreciation. You start feeding me what I really want, what deep down will nourish me and make me stronger. Hopefully it won't be too late to reverse some of this damage. You have got to start moving me around more too. Sweat will not kill you, lazy fuck. Hate to tell you but that flat stomach may never come back. But I'll give it my best shot if you'll start doing what's right for me.

In return I will help to give you back your respect, your love of self, your joy, your appreciation and your tenderness. The truth is that if you begin to treat me well, I will treat you well. I'll make you feel better than you ever have. Even at your thinnest, you weren't happy with me. Now I think you are older and wiser and more aware that it isn't all based on the size written on the tag. At least I hope you aren't as stupid as you were in your 20's. You're lucky I didn't bitch slap you back then.

But please, whatever you choose, do me a favor. Quit your fucking bitching about being fat! When you are ready, I'll be waiting, ready to take you forward instead of backward. I will make sure that you are supported and loved the way you deserve. Until then, put down the fucking pound cake and get your ass out of bed. I'm sick and tired of you being sick and tired.

Up yours you selfish bitch,

Your Body

P.S. In case you forgot how I use to look, here's a little glimpse of what you decided to cover up with fat. You fool. You stupid fucking fool. Hope you decide to do the right thing. You still have that dress hanging in your closet too, you know? Sure would be nice to see it fit over more than just your thigh someday!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment