Wednesday, November 11, 2009

the email i will never forget....

this is an email that justin sent me a long time ago. it holds a special place in my heart. it was the first time he told me he loved me and now, well, that's all he says. had to put it here to keep it safe.


Miss you, miss you, miss you...


I feel horrible knowing that you feel horrible.


So, to make you (us) feel better, here are some current thoughts:


When I'm with you the world stops. Time means nothing, except that it seems to move too fast when I'm with you, and too slow when I'm not.


When I touch you I am loving you. When I feel you, you are loving me back.


When I see you I see into you. I see something bright and beautiful. I then understand why moths fly into bright lights, into certain danger.


I have nothing, and I'd risk it all for you. If I had everything, I'd feel the same.


What I mean to say is, I love you.


Love you, love you, love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment