Sunday, November 8, 2009

september 12

September 12, 2009 - Saturday 
so you wake up every goddamn day to the same essentials. there are certains in life that come along with being civilized. coffee, food in your belly, a hot shower, drive to work, whatever you morning ritual, you have one. we all do. my morning generally goes as follows...pee, crack my ankles, toes, fingers, back, hips and neck, pour an enormous diet coke or coffee depending on the mood, meds, brush my teeth, you see where im going with this. today was different. i woke up slowly to the sunrise, as if a gentle touch roused me. my feet fell more gingerly to the hard floor. my body didnt feel tight and stiff. today was different. its fair to say that being married for me is not the great thrill in my life. this affair i find myself in has wrapped me in something unexpectedly warm. when im with him, i breath a little deeper, the air is crisper, life tastes like fresh honey. i have never been a strikingly beautiful woman. but today, i feel like the most beautiful, loved woman in the world. all because of a man, his truck and french fucking toast. life continues on but today is one of those days thats different. its love.

No comments:

Post a Comment